Employment Opportunities with CLLARO
CLLARO has no paid positions available at this time.
Hiring? Post a Job with CLLARO!
Send complete job description(s) as individual PDF attachment(s) to
. Once your submitted job listing(s) have been filled, please send a follow-up email as soon as possible to request that the listing be removed.
Positions automatically removed from this list after 1 month + 1 day.
Community Career Center
Click on a job description title (or the hiring organization name) below to learn more. Posting dates are based on when the employer began advertising the job.
No external positions available at this time.
Current Job Listing
Hourly Research Assistant
at the University of Colorado Boulder
The study aims to evaluate a peer mentoring program for Spanish-speaking mothers who are struggling with depression during pregnancy. We are currently looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree who is bilingual (English/Spanish), interested in maternal and child health and health equity, and familiar with the Latinx community in Aurora. Most of the work will be primarily in Aurora and Denver. The position is an hourly temporary position with the opportunity to become a full-time position with benefits.
- Connect for Health Colorado is the official health insurance marketplace for Colorado. It is the only place you can apply for financial help to lower the cost of health insurance. We have in-person help in your area! Visit us at ConnectforHealthCO.com to learn more about your options.
- Connect for Health Colorado es el Mercado oficial de seguros de salud de Colorado. Es el único lugar donde puede solicitar ayuda financiera para bajar el costo de su seguro de salud. ¡Tenemos ayuda en persona en su zona! Visite Es.ConnectforHealthCO.com para obtener más información sobre sus opciones.
- The Denver Museum of Nature & Science in the Research & Collections Division is seeking a Registrar to join their team. This position ensures the Museum meets its public trust responsibilities by guaranteeing documented compliance of all collection activities with collection policy, procedure, regulations, and professional standards. This position works collaboratively with curators and collection managers to ensure we meet the highest ethical and legal compliance standards. The ideal candidate for this position is highly familiar with naturalhistory and cultural collections, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
with a large team. This position is an integral part of the Research & Collections Division, and developing solid relationships both internally and with external partners is essential.
- For more information and application check here: http://www.dmns.org/about-us/careers-and-internships/careers/
- Are you interested in being part of a dynamic, fearless team that is a leader, catalyst, and agenda-setter in the march toward equality? Occasionally, we have openings for really great people. For more information about this job read here.