The 2018 Application is NOW OPEN!
The CLLARO Capitol Fellowship Program (CFP) seeks to expand the potential of emerging diverse leaders, strengthen their professional skills, and ultimately help mold the future public policy leaders in Colorado. CLLARO’s unique CFP curriculum develops the Fellow’s leadership abilities, understanding of the public policy process, and facilitates access to Colorado’s public policy leaders.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and complete the Application HERE
- Read about what a typical Fellowship experience looks like HERE
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Junior & Senior students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Students enrolled in a post-graduate degree program
- You MUST BE AVAILABLE to:
- work directly in the State Capitol 20 hrs/wk (Jan 10 – May 9)
- attend 4 monthly training sessions at CLLARO
Are you a CO Legislator or Lobbyist?
See what this program has to offer you HERE
Your organization is encouraged to support young, diverse leaders by becoming a sponsor of CLLARO’s Capitol Fellowship Program for the 2018 Legislative Session. This proven program has already cultivated a wealth of bright young minds who are now at the forefront of innovative, community-based advocacy solutions in Colorado.
We invite you to sponsor a Capitol Fellow to help provide this enriching experience to a bright young leader.